Read all about “The Outside Groove” (click cover image)
Book trailer for “The Outside Groove” — now available as an e-book!
- PechaKucha Night, November 13, Shelburne Museum, 6 p.m.
- Film role: Uncle Paul in Patrick Burke’s “Where Are We Going?”
- Relaunching “The Outside Groove” as an E-book — Why not?
- Auto Racing–themed YA Novel Now Available as E-book
- An Anecdote Analyzed: Anatomy of a Pep Talk
- The Caffeinated Self
- Singing to Siberia
- Revisiting the Iron Rooster
- Simply Inspired
- An Anecdote Analyzed: “The Name of One’s Cat”
Author Archives: Mr. E
I recently had the opportunity to meet and converse with pioneering electronic game programmer and designer Chris Crawford. Crawford, who began his career with Atari in the late 1970s, was on the campus ofChamplain College in Burlington, Vermont, where I teach interactive storytelling, among … Continue reading
Collected: November 5, 2009, 8:21 p.m. Setting: Bar (sub-variety: sports) Storyteller: Male, 35, Caucasian Audience: Five Caucasian males, approx. 25-50 years Topic: Fist Fighting Transition: It is possible that the story under examination was inspired by an encounter at a restaurant previous to the narrative episode … Continue reading